All About Me
Hi Everyone, my name is Diana Kishta and I am a second year 3rd grade Math and Science teacher. I am 23 years old and graduated with my Bachelors of Arts in Elementary Education in May 2020. During my first year of teaching I decided to go back to school to complete my EL Endorsement to learn new strategies of teaching EL students, especially because I myself speak a second language, Arabic. After completing my EL Endorsement, I decided to continue my education further and am excited to finish my Masters later this year! It has been a tough first couple years of teaching but I really love what I do. I enjoy working with children and helping them grow in education but also in being a person. It is very rewarding watching these children grow which is one of my biggest reasons why I love being a teacher!

Aside from my school and work life, I have 2 brothers and 1 sister and just got married to my best friend in December! Family is a big part of my life and love to enjoy special moments together. I love to bake...especially chocolate chip cookies and brownies. I enjoy spending my free time outdoors, spending time with family and friends, and relaxing. I love to travel and wish I can do it more often. My dream is to travel Europe and visit some of the aesthetic places in the US. My goal in life is to continue learning and reflecting about the different things I do in life to become better at what I do.


Social Media

       

Social media hasn't always been a part of my life. I think I started having social media starting late middle school/early high school. I like to be on social media to learn new things from other people such as new teacher finds, recipes, life learnings, etc. I especially like to be on social media to find things being used in the classroom that are appropriate for this generation of students with technology growing everyday. 














Comments

  1. Thank you for the introduction to you, Diana! Congrats on your marriage, as well. It sounds like even though you haven't had social media for a very long time you are using it both personally and professionally right now. I'm looking forward to learning with you this spring.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog